Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Auto Air Conditioning

I had a bad experince in the last year hot summer. When I was driving on the highway, suddenly the Air Conditioning in my car was broken. I was very panic of course. Fortunately I had a phone number of a local Auto Repair to repairing the damage.
According to my experience above, I suggest you prepare for the heat this summer with a fully serviced and charged Air Conditioning in your car!
Auto AC Freon charging and leak testing, in addition to charging your auto AC with Freon they can use a color die to detect hard to find slow leaks.
Good Luck !

1 comment:

  1. Portable air conditioner reviews.
    All you need to choose the best portable air conditioner.


    air conditionin
    air conditioner
    ac air conditioning
    furnace
    hvac

    ReplyDelete